Imphal: Manipur is all set to elect its 12th state legislative assembly as it goes to polls in a two-phase election, with the electorate voting on 28 February and 5 March 2022. In a fever-pitched campaign, which saw party dissent, pre-poll violence and defections, another reality stands out in a stark manner– low participation of women in......
- ‘On behalf of Sikkimese’: Sikkim’s JAC has an appeal for all legislators
- No rhinos poached in Assam: Leo DiCaprio praises landmark feat
- BJP Tripura manifesto promises rubber units, more autonomy for tribals
- Tripura 2023: Success of women candidates may decide next govt
- Mask Art of Majuli: IGNCA docu in France, Chennai Int’l film fests
- Meghalaya 2023: Cong promises ‘5-star’ state as poll campaign takes off