Congress candidate Seram Neken Singh is in the fray for upcoming Manipur Assembly Elections. Singh is contesting against Thongam Biswajit Singh of Bharatiya Janata Party from the 5-Thongju seat of Imphal East district.
WATCH THE INTERVIEW WITH SERAM NEKEN SINGH HERE:
Putting up a brave face against Thongam Biswajit Singh, who was the minister for Public Works, Power, RD & PR, Information & Public Relations, Administrative Reforms, Textiles, Commerce & Industry, Seram Neken Singh said that the people of Thongju constituency are unsatisfied with the work of Thongam Biswajit Singh and they wish to have a new option now.
He also mentioned that his party has a strong hold in the Thongju constituency.
- China opposes India’s reported plan to hold G20 meeting in J&K
- Recognise ‘Sarna’ religion for Adivasis, we are not Hindu: Assam, other tribals
- We call for full respect of all religions: UN spokesperson on Udaipur killing
- Shillong-based folk-fusion outfit Summersalt releases sophomore album
- National Doctors’ Day: Significance, History, Wishes and Messages
- Women’s Hockey WC: Netherlands start as firm faves, India aim for a first