Imphal: Three more cases of the Omicron variant of the coronavirus have been detected in Manipur on Tuesday, taking the state’s tally of Omicron cases to 42.
However, all three cases have been discharged after completing mandatory isolation, said state health director Dr K Rajo Singh.
Tracing of close contacts and containment measures are already put in place, he said.
He further advised the general public to adhere strictly to COVID-19 Appropriate Behaviour and get vaccinated.
Also read: Bengal govt disbursed Rs 74 cr to settle 15K COVID-19 death claims
- Antibiotics shouldn’t be used in Covid unless suspicion of bacterial infection: Centre
- How financial stress can affect your mental health
- Air India to temporarily reduce flights on some US routes: CEO
- Long COVID: what we know about how it affects mental health
- India to host 2023 SAFF Championships in Bengaluru
- Meghalaya: NEHU holds alternate programmes for entrepreneurs