Imphal: In a breakthrough against illegal activities, security forces recovered huge cache of weapons and other warlike stores from Manipur’s Noney district.
As per the official Assam Rifles’ official Twitter handle, troops of Noney Battalion of Assam Rifles launched an operation based on intelligence inputs and recovered the weapons on Saturday.
The recovered items include one 9mm pistol with magazine, 12 rounds 7.62 mm ammunition and one magazine M-16 rifle, among others.
Assam logs 2,709 fresh COVID-19 cases, five more deaths
- Yearn to face camera again: 94-yr-old award winning Assamese actress
- Tripura BJP launches special drive to ‘cleanse party of traitors’
- Heavy rains to pelt Assam, Meghalaya over next two days
- Assam to discuss security for 4 Amritpal Singh associates lodged in Dibrugarh jail
- Shillong Teer Result today: Check winners of Shillong Teer for March 20
- Khanapara Teer Result today: Winners of Khanapara Teer for March 20