Chief Minister of Manipur, N Biren Singh, was seen flaunting his skills on the football field in a friendly match today at the Tamenglong Natural Football Ground.
A friendly match was played between the JTC team and Chief Minister Singh’s team, which included Ministers & MLAs from the state.
Today’s friendly between the two teams is the first match to be played on the revamped natural grass football ground of Tamenglong.
The Chief Minister took to Twitter and wrote, “Its always good to be back on the football pitch.”
CM Singh also displayed his skills on the ground during a friendly match last year between the Chief Minister’s XI and Chief Secretary’s XI, played to inaugurate the RK Jaichandra Singh Manipur Youth League at Imphal.
- Pakistani Taliban ends ceasefire; orders its militants to carry out attacks
- UK delivering on new FTA with India, says Rishi Sunak
- Meghalaya: Govt considering jobs for dependents of Mukroh victims
- Meghalaya: State limping back to normalcy after Mukroh violence, says CM
- Mukroh incident linked to timber smuggling, not border dispute: Special DGP
- Did Dibrugarh Uni try to cover up ragging incident? Police to probe, says Assam CM