Guwahati: Manipuri skating prodigy Tiluck Keisam has broken the World Record for most cartwheels on roller skates in one minute on Wednesday.
The 13-year-old Limbo skater is a student of Class 8 at the Bluebells School International in New Delhi. He did 42 cartwheels on roller skates within the frame of one minute, breaking the previous world record of 30 cartwheels in a minute held by Tinuke Oyediran from London, United Kingdom.
The world record-setting event took place at DDA Squash & Badminton Stadium, Siri Fort Road in New Delhi between 5.30pm-6.30pm on Wednesday.
The event was conducted with observers and bystanders at the venue site.
In 2017, Keisam broke his own record for the Farthest distance limbo skating under bars, after propelling himself a jaw-dropping 145 metres (475 ft 7 in) beneath poles just 30 cm high.
He has already won a number of medals in local skating competitions, but decided to take on the Guinness World Records challenge to inspire other young kids.
- Arunachal Guv asks village headmen to encourage people for vaccination
- Assam considering local procurement of food grains under schemes
- Single-day recoveries surpass fresh COVID-19 cases in Nagaland
- 3 boys drown in Brahmaputra in Guwahati
- Sikkim logs 40 new COVID-19 cases, 1 fresh fatality
- Fixed-wing flight services to remote towns of Arunachal Pradesh