Pawan Yadav, Deputy Commissioner of Churachandpur, launched the new Advanced Life Support (ALS) Ambulance donated to District Hospital, Churachandpur by the Mumbai-based H.T. Parekh Foundation.
HT Parekh Foundation, an initiative of HDFC, is supporting the district by donating Force Traveller 3350 Advanced life support Ambulance to the Churachandpur District Hospital in Manipur. The Ambulance is an asset as the same has been donated to them under the CSR support for COVID-19 relief by the HT Parekh Foundation. The Ambulance has been registered in the name of the hospital.
The Ambulance comes with facilities like an ECG monitor with six parameters, ambu bag for adults, ambu bag with a paediatric oxygen supply unit with D type oxygen cylinder, a nebuliser, a double head immobiliser and a defibrillator cum monitor.
The donation comes at a very crucial time for the state as it is witnessing a high COVID-19 positivity rate and this is expected to save the lives of many.
- Bhabanipur bypoll: Man arrested for spreading communal WhatsApp texts
- Khanapara Morning Teer Result today: Winners of Khanapara lottery for September 23
- Assam: 45 high schools upgraded to higher secondary
- NE has been converted into heartland from hinterland: Union minister
- Kashmiri tycoon Sahil Zaroo in jail for ‘raping’ NE girl, bail hearing today
- Twitterati take farmers’ protest online, urge UN to intervene