The number of active cases rose to 8,710, of which 8,708 are from the general population and two are personnel from the Central Armed Police Forces.
Of the latest COVID-19 deaths, four were reported from Imphal West, three from Imphal East, three from Thoubal, two each from Bishnupur and Churachandpur and one from Kakching.
Of the new civilian COVID-19 cases, 171 were reported from Imphal West, 118 from Imphal East, 73 from Thoubal, 54 from Churachandpur, 35 from Bishnupur, 21 from Jiribam, 19 from Kakching, 17 from Senapati, 14 from Chandel, 12 from Kangpokpi, 10 from Tengnoupal, seven from Tamenglong, two from Pherzawl and one from Ukhrul district.
Meanwhile, as many as 751 more persons recovered from the infection on Saturday, of which 353 were in home isolation and 28 from RIMS, 11 from JNIMS and the rest 177 from COVID-19 care facilities. With this, the recovery rate now stands at 83.70%.
In the last 24 hours, a total of 1,454 D-type oxygen cylinders and 434 B-type oxygen cylinders were made available to different health facilities of Manipur.
District hospitals and government institutions now have 412 D-type oxygen cylinders and 94 B-type filled oxygen cylinders. The break-up is as follows: Bishnupur (65D, 7B), Chandel (31D, 7B), Churachandpur (85D, 0B), Senapati (32D, 0B), Thoubal (57D, 20B), Ukhrul (32D, 0B), Tamenglong (42D, 21B), Jiribam (34D, 10B), Moreh (8D, 2B), Kamjong (3D,1B), Kangpokpi (5D, 0B), Kakching (10D, 24B), Noney (2D, 0B) and Pherzawl (6D, 2B).
- Nagaland Lottery August 4: Check Dear Mercury Wednesday lottery result
- Ravi Dahiya ensures fourth medal for India with sensational ‘pin down’
- Mizoram Lottery August 4: Check Prospect Day lottery result
- Long-lasting Covid symptoms rare in children: Lancet study
- Mizoram, Assam talks aim to de-escalate border dispute
- Manipur Lottery August 4: Check Singam Sedum Day lottery result