Imphal: Manipur on Monday reported 424 new positive cases and 13 deaths due to COVID-19.
The total figure of active cases now stands at 4,604, and 489 people have succumbed to the virus.
The total confirmed registered cases of coronavirus stand at 35,778, and the recovery rate stands at 85.76%.
Of the 13 victims, seven are from Imphal West, two from Thoubal and one each from Imphal East, Bishnupur, Chandel and Kakching.
Also, the new positive cases include 175 from Imphal West, 164 from Imphal East, 30 from Bishnupur, 18 from Churachandpur, 11 from Jiribam, eight from Thoubal, three each Chandel, Kakching, Kamjong, Kangpokpi, two from Tamenglong and one each from Noney, Tengnoupal and Ukhrul districts.
The new COVID-19 positive cases include five air passengers and 10 personnel from Central Armed Police Force.
- Sikkim’s Revan, 2 from WB to vie for Rubaru Mr India 2023 title
- Odisha crash: Coromandel Express entered loop line, hit goods train, suggests probe
- Tripura: Four convicted for bank manager’s murder get life in jail
- Assam: School timings changed in Kamrup Metro amid rising heat
- Odisha train tragedy: World leaders extend support to India, condole loss of lives
- Rescuers try to raise buried coach at triple rail crash site as death toll is 261