Imphal: A state-level mega convention on National Education Policy (NEP) 2020 would be organised on March 11 at the City Convention Center, Imphal.
The State Task Force on National Education Policy decided to organise a two-day long convention during the review meeting on Friday.
There will also be a technical session, including interaction with the resource persons.
Chief Minister N Biren Singh would grace the convention, and ministers, MLAs, representatives of different organisations, teaching faculties, experts, top officials of the education department would also be present.
During the meeting, education minister S Rajen Singh said such conventions are needed to raise awareness about the National Education Policy. A collective effort from experts and officials of the concerned department would ensure the successful implementation of the policy.
Singh also appealed to people to cooperate with the government on such initiatives.
- Assam Cong announces state-wide agitation from Oct 3 against power tariff hike
- Tripura HC stays Trial Court ruling against WhatsApp
- Is it normal to forget words while speaking? And when can it spell a problem?
- How to effectively manage methane emissions from Indian landfills
- Should people who are forced to cross borders due to climate change be recognised as refugees?
- Megaherbivores could be a potential solution to manage invasive plants, finds study