Imphal: A state-level mega convention on National Education Policy (NEP) 2020 would be organised on March 11 at the City Convention Center, Imphal.
The State Task Force on National Education Policy decided to organise a two-day long convention during the review meeting on Friday.
There will also be a technical session, including interaction with the resource persons.
Chief Minister N Biren Singh would grace the convention, and ministers, MLAs, representatives of different organisations, teaching faculties, experts, top officials of the education department would also be present.
During the meeting, education minister S Rajen Singh said such conventions are needed to raise awareness about the National Education Policy. A collective effort from experts and officials of the concerned department would ensure the successful implementation of the policy.
Singh also appealed to people to cooperate with the government on such initiatives.
- PM Modi turns 71: Here’s how Nagaland celebrated
- Leaders of Lanka, Nepal wish PM Modi on his 71st birthday
- Daily COVID-19 vaccination crosses 1-crore mark for the fourth time
- India’s 61st Software Technology park centre opened in Nagaland
- How 35 people in Assam’s Udalguri came together to create a man-made forest
- Mizoram extends COVID-19 restrictions amid grim situation