Social Media is not just for entertainment. While that may have been the first thing that came to your mind before, now it has become a necessity in order to grow your brand. By using Influencers as part of your marketing plan, you can reach all of your potential audiences, while also gaining feedback on what their needs as consumers are.
Everywhere you look on social media, influencers are showing food, clothes, shoes, beauty products etc. This is what motivates people to purchase certain products, because they see someone they admire use them, and want to be just like them.
Every little detail in marketing counts, and influencers can give you everything from insight to demographics, while also increasing the exposure of your products.
Social media is almost a necessity today for marketing your brand. You cannot get your product into the hands of everyone, so you need to bypass the traditional marketing methods and reach those that only pay attention when they see someone they admire using your product.
One of the best ways to do this is by partnering with social media influencers. Influencers are an option for anyone who wants to get their brand in front of millions of people on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
Reasons why influencer marketing will grow in future
Various marketing objectives can be achieved through influencer marketing. As an emerging technique in the digital marketing industry, there are many reasons brands should incorporate this technique in their overall digital strategy. Influencers are a great resource for brands to reach out to their target audiences and to build their networks via social media.
Platforms such as Instagram have made it easier for brands to connect with influencers as they can simply follow them and reach out to them directly with no intermediary.
The Influencer marketing strategy has become very popular in recent years because it is cost-effective, can generate a higher return on investment, and gives brands access to influential and authentic content creators who have a devoted audience base.
The key to success in this industry is to find the right influencer who resonates with your brand.
Here are few tips that will help you find the right influencer for your brand:
1. Understand your audience. Who are your ideal clients? What do they want? You need to understand these things before you can create content that will keep them engaged and happy. The more influence or reach your content has, the more people will see it.
2. Be consistent with your influencer marketing campaign. Have a regular schedule in which you send out content to your influencer. It will pay off in the long run if you are consistent with this approach.
3. Be authentic while sending content to your influencer. Don’t be fake or put on a front like you’re someone else, be yourself so that people can relate to your brand or product better.
4. Send content that is worthy of sharing and will encourage your influencer. Any brand, especially the ones just starting out, should invest in creating a content marketing strategy that is at par with other businesses in the industry. This can be achieved by providing great quality content to your influencer.
5. Offer value to them as you are investing time and effort into their campaign. Reward them when they produce the right kind of content for you.
Influencer marketing can be defined as a form of marketing that promotes brands and businesses to the consumers by using individuals who have a considerable reach and an enormous influence over their followers. These influencers have a large number of followers on different social networking platforms and they can leverage their follower base to endorse brands. Unlike traditional advertising which has been declining in recent years, Influencer marketing has gained momentum and is now seen as an integral part of any digital strategy.
The writer is a Columnist, PR Strategist, Digital Branding and Reputation Consultant. He loves to pen down about start-ups, innovations and digital media.
- Guwahati pedals for change with Mountain Bike race
- Bharat bandh fails to evoke much response in Tripura
- Meghalaya entrepreneur receives special gift from CM Sangma
- Nagaland reports 17 new COVID cases, 1 more fatality
- NSCN(IM) invited to Delhi to continue talks: Nagaland CM
- Naga leader murder: JAC calls for 48-hr strike, Manipur govt seeks more time to meet demands