Kolkata: The use of family planning methods has decreased in five districts of West Bengal in the last five years, while the state overall increased slightly by 3%, according to the latest National Family Health Survey (NFHS-5). This indicates a lack of knowledge of family planning methods in these five......
- Tourist from Sikkim falls off auto after two men snatch her bag in Amritsar, dies
- Meghalaya 2023: TMC’s Richard Marak slams NPP’s work record
- Garena’s Free Fire Max Redeem Codes for 6 January, 2023
- Nagaland polls: Only 6 candidates file nominations so far; deadline Tuesday
- Five held in Guwahati businessman murder case
- Shah, Mamata to arrive in poll-bound Tripura on Monday