ENHYPEN members Sunoo and Jay graduated from high school today and fans are proud of the boys. #SunJayGraduationDay is the top trend on the micro blogging platform under the KPop category.
Sunoo and Jay from the class of ’22 have graduated from the Hanlim Arts High School and Twitter is abuzz with images and videos of the two boys in their school uniforms.
Fans are showering Sunoo and Jay with all their love and sending the warmest congratulations their way, wishing them all the very best in the new chapter of their lives.
Take a look at what fans have been sharing on Twitter!
Sunoo, or Kim Seon-woo is 18 years old and first appeared in CJM ENM and Big Hit Entertainment’s reality I-LAND. He was chosen by the producers to be the last member of the music groud ENHYPEN.
Jay, or Park Jong-seong was also a participant in the reality show. He came second and became a member of ENHYPEN.
Also read: ‘Crash Landing On You’ stars Son Ye-jin, Hyun Bin announce wedding
- 2 Bangladesh border guards trespass into Meghalaya, threaten locals
- Manipur situation ‘peaceful’, centre okays Rs 101-cr package for displaced people
- One crore saplings to be planted on Gandhi Jayanti: Assam CM
- Arunachal Christian Forum expresses concern over Manipur violence
- Manipur ‘to seize all unlawful arms, weapons’ in hills and valley areas
- Arunachal govt to increase prize-money for Olympic medalists