Kolkata: West Bengal logged 181 fresh COVID-19 cases on Sunday, raising the tally to 21,07,888, a health department bulletin said.
One death was reported during the day, which took the toll to 21,473.
As 278 persons recuperated from the infection since Saturday, the total number of people having recovered from the disease went up to 20,84,245.
Altogether 2,63,22,841 samples have been tested in the state thus far, including 7,849 since Saturday.
The positivity rate stood at 2.31 per cent.
Bengal, as of Sunday, has 2,170 active cases.
As many as 43,252 people were vaccinated during the day.
Also read: US-India to hold 2+2 Intersessional Meet and Maritime Security Dialogue
- “Cheated” by lover, minor girl kills self in Assam’s Karimganj
- Congress begins day-long ‘Satyagraha’ across country
- Double Delight: Nitu, Saweety crowned world champions
- G20 delegates reach Arunachal, may visit Tawang today
- Singapore’s Surbana Jurong opens office in Guwahati, CM inaugurates
- Mizoram: Chin exiles, local issues and the humble areca nut