Imphal: In the last 24 hours, another 18 more persons, including four air passengers, reportedly tested positive for COVID-19. With these new cases, the total active cases has increased to 103.
The new cases are from Imphal East (6), Imphal West (8), Churachandpur (1), Kangpokpi (2) and Jiribam (1), respectively.
According to the state health department, there is no report of death related to the virus, and the cumulative number of the fatality is 376.
On Monday, 174 air passengers were tested at Imphal Airport, and the total number of returnees coming by flights since March 24 stands at 3,048.
Meanwhile, the total confirmed cases to date are 29,514. A total of 29,035 infected persons have recovered, with 98.37 % as recovery rate.
In a statement, it further requested those air passengers who travelled to the state on April 10 by Indigo flights 6E-172 in rows 23-29 and 6E-524 in rows 22-28, on April 11 by Indigo flights 6E-172 seated in rows 1-5 and 6E-2251 in rows 10-16 to immediately inform the Common COVID Control Room 1800345318 or respective District Surveillance Officer (DSO).
- Assam: Three arrested for killing two minors in Bongaigaon
- Garena’s Free Fire Max Redeem Codes for 8 January, 2023
- Meghalaya 2023: 60 sitting MLAs among 379 candidates file nomination
- Assam: Three arrested for torturing alleged burglar in Hailakandi
- Men don’t see mess like women do: How to make housework more equal
- Webb detects smallest main belt asteroid by chance: NASA