Lee Se-young, a renowned South Korean actor best known for her roles in The Crowned Clown, Doctor John, and The Red Sleeve is the fresh face on the cover February issue of the fashion magazine Vogue Korea.
Her new set of bold and alluring shots captured for next month’s issue of Korean Vogue is under the theme “Clever & Clover” which captures her familiar yet fresh aspect.
Here’s Lee Se-young on the February cover of Vogue Korea. Take a look!
Here’s what netizens have to say about her bold denim photoshoot for Vogue Korea:
Twitterati also began tweeting images of LeeJunHo and LeeSeYoung
Also read: Vote for BTS on Gaon: ARMY campaign for Bangtan Boys on Twitter
- Sri Lanka to opt for domestic debt restructuring post-IMF bailout
- Govt raises interest rates on most small saving schemes
- Assam Assembly pays tribute to Bodofa on ‘chatra divas’
- International startup workshop in Kolkata to build entrepreneurial capacities
- Assam CM Himanta threatens defamation case against Kejriwal
- April Fools’ Day: 10 fun ideas to prank your friends and loved ones