Lee Se-young, a renowned South Korean actor best known for her roles in The Crowned Clown, Doctor John, and The Red Sleeve is the fresh face on the cover February issue of the fashion magazine Vogue Korea.
Her new set of bold and alluring shots captured for next month’s issue of Korean Vogue is under the theme “Clever & Clover” which captures her familiar yet fresh aspect.
Here’s Lee Se-young on the February cover of Vogue Korea. Take a look!
Here’s what netizens have to say about her bold denim photoshoot for Vogue Korea:
Twitterati also began tweeting images of LeeJunHo and LeeSeYoung
- PM Modi meets UP ministers in Lucknow, stresses on good governance
- Rajnath Singh launches 2 indigenously built warships ‘Surat’ and ‘Udaygiri’
- Trained sniffer dogs may detect Covid infected airport passengers: Study
- WPI inflation at record high in April on price rise across all items
- Manipur: Even floods can’t stop these kids from coming to school in Noney
- Govt OKs exporting wheat registered with customs prior to ban