Actor Aamir Khan and producer-director Kiran Rao announced on Saturday their marriage has ended after 15 years, stating that they are ready to begin their next chapter as “co-parents and family for each other”.
In December 2005, Khan and Rao got married after meeting on the sets of Khan’s 2001 blockbuster movie “Lagaan“. The couple welcomed their son Azad Rao Khan in December 2011.
Everyone is shocked by the news of Aamir and Kiran Rao’s divorce on Twitter. Aamir’s fans and critics are reacting to this news with memes and trolling. #AamirKhan is trending on Twitter with phrases like “Brand ambassador of Love Jihaad”.
Some even started trolling the rumoured girlfriend and “Dangal” actress Fatima Sana Sheikh, as her name is also started trending.
Next up, Khan will appear in Tom Hanks’ “Forrest Gump” Hindi remake “Laal Singh Chadha”. The film has been produced by Rao, who also previously brought ‘Dangal’ and ‘Secret Superstar’ to the silver screen.
- 108 South Koreans on pilgrimage of Buddhist sites in India, Nepal
- Soon, train passengers can order food via WhatsApp
- Italy-based Indian man held for impersonating Vice President
- 3 killed in collision between ambulance, truck in Siliguri
- CBI nabs 2 NF Railway engineers in bribery case
- Meghalaya 2023: 11 candidates from 3 EGH constituencies file nominations