National Productivity Council (NPC) under DPIIT, Ministry of Commerce & Industry, Government of India has recently released a job advertisement for the recruitment of Accounts Executive and Support Executive on a contractual basis.
NPC New Delhi has invited applications from eligible candidates to fill up 2 posts of Accounts Executive and Support Executive.
NPC, New Delhi Job Recruitment 2022
Interested candidates can check all the job details of NPC below in the table:
Educational & Eligibility Criteria for Accounts Executive Job Vacancy:
To be eligible for Accounts Executive post in NPC Delhi recruitment, candidates should have pursued graduation in any discipline from a recognized university/ institution. He/she must have 3 years working experience of Tally Software.
Educational & Eligibility Criteria for Support Executive Job Vacancy:
Candidates applying for Support Executive post must have at least passed Class 12.
How to Apply for NPC Job opening:
Intended candidates are advised to submit their application as per Annex-AF along with self-attested copy of all relevant documents and latest photo. It should be send to the address mentioned below:
The above documents must be submitted latest by 20/03/2022 before 03:00 pm.
While applying via mail, code number of the post should be mentioned (E.01, or E.02) in the subject.
For more information, Click here.
- Arunachal: Protect tribal languages & culture, says Dy CM
- Assam plans drive to bar ex-students from staying in college, varsity hostels
- Nepali Congress wins 55 seats, starts consultations to form govt
- Trains cancelled for infrastructural developmental work: Check details
- Meghalaya govt denying PMAY beneficiaries: Bernard Marak
- Khanapara Teer Result today: Winners of Khanapara Teer for December 1