Assam Career Alert! Looking to have a career in Assam? The Dibrugarh University has issued an advertisement inviting applications for jobs in Assam for the recruitment of 4 Assistant Professor Vacancies in the Department of Commerce and Centre for Juridical Studies. Interested and eligible candidates may check the details and apply here.
Dibrugarh University Recruitment 2021
|Assam Jobs||Recruitment details|
|Name of Posts||Assistant Professor in the Centre of Juridical Studies||Assistant Professor in the Department of Commerce|
|No. of posts||2 Specialization wise vacancy: • Business Law / Corporate Law / Commercial Law: 1 • Open: 1||2 Specialization wise vacancy: • Finance: 1 • Marketing: 1|
|Salary||Rs. 25,000/- per month ( consolidated) or as decided by the University||Rs. 25,000/- per month ( consolidated)|
|Mode to apply||Walk-in-interview|
|Walk-in schedule||Date: 01/11/2021 Time: 10:30 AM onwards Venue: Bhojraj Seth Conference Hall of the Vice-Chancellor’s Office, Dibrugarh University, Dibrugarh-786004||Date: 25/10/2021 Time: 10:00 AM onwards Venue: Department of Commerce, Dibrugarh University, Dibrugarh-786004|
|Last date||25 Oct & 1 Nov 2021|
Educational Qualification and Eligibility Criteria for Dibrugarh University job vacancy
Assistant Professor in the Centre of Juridical Studies:
- A good academic record with at least 55% or equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed at Masters Degree (LLM) level.
- The candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC or the CSIR or a similar test accredited by the UGC, like SLET / SET or who are or have been awarded a Ph.D. Degree in accordance with the UGC Regulation, 2009 or 2016 and their amendments from time to time as the case may be exempted from NET / SLET/ SET .
Assistant Professor in the Department of Commerce
- M.Com. Specialization in Finance with UGC norms having NET/SET/Ph.D.
- M.Com. Specialization in Marketing with UGC norms. with NET/SET/Ph.D.
How to apply for Dibrugarh University job vacancy
Interested candidates having the requisite qualifications may appear in the interview with copies of bio-data, attested copies of all testimonial and experience certificates, (if any) along with the original certificates of qualification for verification.
They will have to register their names as candidates by paying Rs. 200/- (Rupees two hundred) only before the interview.
Official website: Click here
- India’s border policy changed for good after Modi became PM: Pema Khandu
- Arunachal CM Khandu lauds Indian Army at India-Tibet border
- India criticises China for new land border law
- Nagaland: Dobashis ask CM to constitute customary courts
- Pegasus snooping row: Press freedom important pillar of democracy, says SC
- Washington orders Chinese phone carrier out of US market