Nagpur: Assam chief minister Himanta Biswa Sarma met Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh (RSS) supremo Mohan Bhagwat at the organization’s headquarters here on Friday.
This was Sarma’s first visit to the RSS headquarters after becoming chief minister of Assam a month ago.
Sarma spent more than an hour at the RSS headquarters and met Bhagwat, Sangh sources said, without revealing what transpired at the meeting.
- Northeast: Share a 2-minute video, show the world you are ‘Fit for Life’
- Assam BJP to enrol 18 lakh members
- PM CARES not government fund; works with transparency: HC told
- Bhabanipur bypoll: Man arrested for spreading communal WhatsApp texts
- Khanapara Morning Teer Result today: Winners of Khanapara lottery for September 23
- Assam: 45 high schools upgraded to higher secondary