Guwahati: Assam’s first woman IAS officer Parul Das passed away on Monday morning at Apollo Hospital in Guwahati.
According to reports, Das succumbed to COVID-19.
She was the former Additional Chief Secretary of the state and daughter of former Minister Ramnath Das.
- Naga Students’ Federation condemn Athuan Abonmai’s murder
- Nagaland gets first child-friendly court at Wokha
- What’s all the hype around Garena Free Fire Max about?
- Yemeni officials: Clashes over key city kill 130 fighters
- Top Assam Maoist Tingraj Orang surrenders
- Centre extends nationwide COVID-19 containment measures till Oct 31