Arunachal Pradesh is home to many wonders, but ‘developed’, it is not. If you haven’t noticed, there are no Asian Development Bank-funded projects in Arunachal Pradesh. But why?
By not investing in Arunachal all these years, ADB has denied India, and residents of Arunachal, a chance at a better life.
Watch this video to understand why the ADB Bank has no love for India’s easternmost state and the role China has to play in the same.
- Mizoram reports 1,280 new COVID-19 cases, death toll rises to 573
- U-19 World Cup: India eye improved batting performance vs Ireland
- Manipur 2022: Cong expels Thangmeiband MLA Kh Joykisan
- Volcanic ash delays aid to Tonga as scale of damage emerges
- India vs SA: First time in 7 years, all eyes on Kohli the batter in ODIs
- Demand for relaxing partial lockdown measures in tourism sector in Bengal