IAF’s MI-17 helicopter crash-landed at Roccham helipad in Arunachal’s Anjaw district on Thursday. No casualties were reported.
The helicopter was doing ration sorties from Hayuliang to Roccham for the Indian Army and included two pilots, one engineer and two crew members.
The engineer on board reportedly suffered minor injuries during the crash landing. The chopper’s rotors were completely damaged in the incident.
- Oppn demands law on MSP, debate on snooping row, price rise in Parliament
- Netherlands, Australia find omicron variant as curbs spread
- Nagaland pushes for off-road tourism; generate Rs 100 Cr revenue
- Bengaluru police deny permission to Munawar Faruqui’s stand-up show
- Tripura sees saffron wave, BJP sweeps civic polls
- Mizoram govt committed to peace along all state borders: Official