IAF’s MI-17 helicopter crash-landed at Roccham helipad in Arunachal’s Anjaw district on Thursday. No casualties were reported.
The helicopter was doing ration sorties from Hayuliang to Roccham for the Indian Army and included two pilots, one engineer and two crew members.
The engineer on board reportedly suffered minor injuries during the crash landing. The chopper’s rotors were completely damaged in the incident.
Also read: 400 zero enrolment schools closed in Arunachal Pradesh
- Assam: Public land protection cells to redress encroachment issues
- Odisha train crash: 40 passengers may have died of electrocution
- Concerted effort needed for peace in Manipur: Prof Meijinlung Kamson
- Conrad, Himanta showing interest in solving state-border dispute: BJP
- Five arrested in Arunachal-Assam border shooting that killed 2
- Depression over Arabian Sea likely to intensify into cyclonic storm: IMD