Pasighat in Arunachal Pradesh’s East Siang district became the talk of the town after scores of supercars pulled up at the land of the mighty Siang on Thursday.
Popular supercars like Lamborghini, Ferrari, Aston Martin, Audi, Honda, and Porsche to name a few were seen zooming past the streets of the town. Several locals also lined up by the streets to get a glimpse of the speedy spectacle.
Chief Minister Pema Khandu also took to Twitter to hail the arrival of the supercars and boast about the road quality of the state.
“For the first time, supercars touch down in Arunachal. The club will be riding 1000 km on eastern Arunachal roads. Those riding supercars, enjoy the mesmerizing roads running alongside breath-taking sceneries,” the CM Tweeted.
As per reports, the cars have arrived for an event scheduled for September 19. However, more details regarding the event are still awaited.
- Experts explain what is causing heavy rains in Uttarakhand, Kerala
- Sheikh Hasina orders immediate action against those who incited violence using religion
- VHP stages protest in West Bengal, Assam over attacks on minorities in Bangladesh
- Northeast to be developed as India’s bio-economic hub: Jitendra Singh
- Sikkim logs 27 new COVID-19 cases, 1 fresh fatality
- IIT-Delhi to offer BTech course in Energy Engineering from 2021 academic session