Pasighat in Arunachal Pradesh’s East Siang district became the talk of the town after scores of supercars pulled up at the land of the mighty Siang on Thursday.
Popular supercars like Lamborghini, Ferrari, Aston Martin, Audi, Honda, and Porsche to name a few were seen zooming past the streets of the town. Several locals also lined up by the streets to get a glimpse of the speedy spectacle.
Chief Minister Pema Khandu also took to Twitter to hail the arrival of the supercars and boast about the road quality of the state.
“For the first time, supercars touch down in Arunachal. The club will be riding 1000 km on eastern Arunachal roads. Those riding supercars, enjoy the mesmerizing roads running alongside breath-taking sceneries,” the CM Tweeted.
As per reports, the cars have arrived for an event scheduled for September 19. However, more details regarding the event are still awaited.
- Mukroh incident linked to timber smuggling, not border dispute: Special DGP
- Did Dibrugarh Uni try to cover up ragging incident? Police to probe, says Assam CM
- Arunachal bags 14 medals in Wushu Women’s League
- Mizoram: BJP, MNF to form coalition government in MADC
- National sports awardees pay tribute to fallen heroes
- Alliance Air adds two new flight services in Arunachal