Pasighat in Arunachal Pradesh’s East Siang district became the talk of the town after scores of supercars pulled up at the land of the mighty Siang on Thursday.
Popular supercars like Lamborghini, Ferrari, Aston Martin, Audi, Honda, and Porsche to name a few were seen zooming past the streets of the town. Several locals also lined up by the streets to get a glimpse of the speedy spectacle.
Chief Minister Pema Khandu also took to Twitter to hail the arrival of the supercars and boast about the road quality of the state.
“For the first time, supercars touch down in Arunachal. The club will be riding 1000 km on eastern Arunachal roads. Those riding supercars, enjoy the mesmerizing roads running alongside breath-taking sceneries,” the CM Tweeted.
As per reports, the cars have arrived for an event scheduled for September 19. However, more details regarding the event are still awaited.
- Arunachal: BJP women celebrate passing of reservation Bill
- Manipur: Temporary prison set up in Churachandpur
- Manipur to continue biometric collection of illegal immigrants
- Betting on The NFL In India – A Guide
- Shoppers Stop ropes in Ushasi Ray for their Durga Pujo campaign
- New school initiative for displaced children launched in Churachandpur