Arunachal Chief Minister Pema Khandu visited the sets of upcoming movie Bhediya as the movie wrapped up its shoot in the state.
“Shooting of #Bhediya, an upcoming #Bollywood movie being directed by Amar Kaushik and produced by Dinesh Vijan, featuring Varun Dhawan and Kriti Sanon is in its final leg.
Dropped in at the shooting site today. Pleasure meeting all the film crew at the picturesque #Ziro. Also happy to see local talents doing good. Thanks for choosing Arunachal,” CM Khandu said on Twitter.
Bhediya is an upcoming Hindi movie scheduled for release in April 2022. The movie, which is supposed to be a comedy horror film, is directed by Amar Kaushik and produced by Dinesh Vijan. Varun Dhawan and Kriti Sanon are in the lead roles of the movie.
Over the past two months, the movie was shot in various parts of Arunachal Pradesh and received a lot of encouragement and support from Chief Minister Pema Khandu. Over 70 percent of the artists in the movie are said to be from Arunachal Pradesh, including a lead character named Jomin.
- Basic structure of Constitution should not be changed: SC Judge
- Assam: Endangered hogs return home at Manas National Park
- Nagaland: Memorial Football tourney of Kargil martyr from Nov 1-9
- PM’s call for mass drive on Sunday an insult: Manipur TNL
- Assam: Train equipped with state-of-art features flagged off
- No hope of Left’s revival in Tripura, says leader of Oppn Animesh Debbarma