November 1 is celebrated as World Vegan Day. And while we can tell you about why vegans are who they are and why they practice veganism, we will leave that to you to figure. We know this: the world may be divided on veganism, but who does not like good food? So, if you do celebrate World Vegan Day, why not do so by trying out some yummy dishes?
a variety of ways throughout the world.
Here are some delicious vegan recipes posted online that you must try!
Fully Loaded Vegan Nachos
Vegan Corn Dogs
Baked Vegan Samosas
This no fry stuffed samosas is all you need to try this vegan day. Stuffed with spices, potatoes, peas, peanuts and all things scrummy and baked till a beautiful golden colour will make you want to devour it all.
Vegan Sweet and Sour Tofu
Tofu is a popular food derived from soy beans. It is made by curdling fresh soy milk the same way traditional dairy cheese is made by curdling and solidifying milk.
Vegan Popcorn ‘Chicken’
These vegan popcorn ‘chicken’ bites are a great way to zeal up cooking in the kitchen! Serve these fried-to-perfection, battered vegan chicken nibbles with a dip for an extra pop of flavor and voila its ready to devour.
These vegan meatballs are tender and incredibly flavorful. Its healthy are completely delicious and easy to make!
- Nepal polls: Rise of two new parties ends monopoly of traditional forces in Madhes region
- Over 2,900 communal violence cases registered in India in last 5 years
- India will steer celebration of International Millet Year 2023: PM
- India home to diversity of faiths; will continue to encourage it: US
- Rlys achieves 1,000 MT milestone for FY 2022-23
- Bogtui massacre: CBI arrests slain TMC leader’s stepbrother