Crush’s new single ‘Rush Hour’ which features BTS member J-hope, is out now.
After dropping his first album ‘Jack in the Box’ and his breath-taking performance at the Lollapalooza music festival, the rapper-choreographer dropped the latest single ‘Rush Hour’ with South Korean star Crush.
The song is extremely captivating, with smooth choreography which showcases the fun bond between the two stars.
The video features electrifying music with their effortless and charming moves.
Keeping the video theme in mind, the duo went with a simple and attainable choreography which is both catchy and groovy.
Rush Hour has of course, gone viral after release.
Fans are in love with the collaboration and have flooded the internet with comments saying that the ‘song is smoother than butter’ and that J-Hope’s dance is top tier.
- Nobel Prize in literature: Annie Ernaux – an uncompromising author who writes from experience
- Eid-e-Milad 2022: Wishes and greetings for your loved ones
- Fears of watered-down India-UK free trade pact amid visa row
- Assam: Cabinet nod for Rs 190 cr power purchase subsidy to avoid tariff hike
- BJP UP chief tells Rahul Gandhi to start ‘Congress Jodo Yatra’
- Assam: Purnima Devi Barman conferred with World Female Ranger Award