JLo took to her website to confirm the news and also shared pictures of the intimate ceremony. The couple got married in a late-night Las Vegas drive-through chapel on Saturday.
Lopez also shared pictures of them posing in their wedding outfits. She looked gorgeous in a white wedding gown, while Affleck looked dapper in a tuxedo.
Posing for a quick selfie, they gave their fans a peek of their outfit. Lopez also revealed that she wore a wedding dress from one of her films.
The pair first met on the set of the widely panned movie “Gigli” in 2002.
“Love is beautiful. Love is kind. And it turns out love is patient. Twenty years patient. Exactly what we wanted,” Lopez wrote in her On the JLo newsletter.
The newsletter was signed “Mrs. Jennifer Lynn Affleck”, The Los Angeles Times reported, denoting a name change for the award-winning artist.
Taking to social media, Lopez posted a photo of her in bed, sporting a ring.
Jennifer Lopez and Ben Affleck announced their engagement in April.
This is the fourth marriage for Jennifer Lopez and the second for Ben Affleck.
Jennifer Lopez was previously married to actor Ojani Noa, dancer Cris Judd and singer Marc Anthony. Affleck was married to actress Jennifer Garner.
- IIT-Mandi team develops method to assess quake-prone structures in Himalayas
- 26/11 perpetrators must be brought to justice: Jaishankar
- Did Amar Kaushik’s ‘Bhediya’, shot in Arunachal, convey its message?
- Bengal: Transgenders could apply for govt jobs in general category
- PSLV-C54 successfully places earth observation satellite into orbit
- Arunachal: Cooperate with govt for development, says health min to people