Arsenal currently holds the fourth place in the Premier League table and are favourites to seal a top-four finish. They outplayed Leeds United in their previous match and will be looking to achieve the same this week in the North London Derby.
Tottenham Hotspur holds the fifth position in the table and will have to play extremely well if they wish to qualify for next season’s Champions League. They held Liverpool to a 1-1 draw in their previous match and will have to take it up a notch if they want to win the North London Derby. Arsenal will seal the fourth spot if they beat their noisy neighbours.
Date, Kick-off time and Venue
The North London Derby between Tottenham Hotspur and Arsenal is scheduled for Friday, May 13 at 12.15 AM.
The match will be played at Tottenham’s home ground Tottenham Hotspur Stadium.
Where can you watch the North London Derby?
If you are wondering where can you watch this exciting North London Derby in India, you can just tune to The Star Sports network or just stream it in Disney+ Hotstar website and app.
Tottenham Hotspur Vs Arsenal Predictions
The betting markets have given Spurs the advantage as the North London Derby will be played in their home ground. However, the kind of match the odds project is quite interesting.
A minimum of two goals is expected in this high-intensity match as both the teams will be looking to seal their place in the Champions League.
According to DraftKings, this is what the betting odds look like:
Tottenham Win: +155
Arsenal Win: +240
Over/Under: -125 / +105
- Mumbai NCB seizes 8,640 bottles of banned cough syrup from Thane; 2 held
- Locals loot oil after tanker overturns on Mumbai-Ahmedabad highway
- Most-wanted gangster of Bihar arrested in Delhi: Police
- Professor arrested for emails criticizing Assam Govt, CM
- Pall of gloom over Kolkata’s Lake Club over death of 2 promising rowers
- Consent sought for Phase-3 trial of Covovax as booster dose for 2-18 yrs