Seoul: The powerful sister of North Korea’s leader has criticized South Korean President Moon Jae-in and threatened complete destruction of relations hours after Moon said South Korea’s growing missile capabilities will serve as a sure deterrence” against North Korean provocations.
Moon made the comments after South Korea’s first successful test of a submarine-launched ballistic missile. The test came hours after the South Korean and Japanese militaries said North Korea had fired two ballistic missiles into the sea.
In a statement released by state media on Wednesday, North Korean leader Kim Jong Un’s sister, Kim Yo Jong, criticised Moon’s description of the North Korean missile tests as a provocation and warned of complete destruction of bilateral relations if Moon continues with what she described as slander of North Korea.
- Assam: Endangered hogs return home at Manas National Park
- Nagaland: Memorial Football tourney of Kargil martyr from Nov 1-9
- PM’s call for mass drive on Sunday an insult: Manipur TNL
- Assam: Train equipped with state-of-art features flagged off
- No hope of Left’s revival in Tripura, says leader of Oppn Animesh Debbarma
- How a neurosurgeon is training the next gen of Wushu athletes of Manipur