Seoul: The powerful sister of North Korea’s leader has criticized South Korean President Moon Jae-in and threatened complete destruction of relations hours after Moon said South Korea’s growing missile capabilities will serve as a sure deterrence” against North Korean provocations.
Moon made the comments after South Korea’s first successful test of a submarine-launched ballistic missile. The test came hours after the South Korean and Japanese militaries said North Korea had fired two ballistic missiles into the sea.
In a statement released by state media on Wednesday, North Korean leader Kim Jong Un’s sister, Kim Yo Jong, criticised Moon’s description of the North Korean missile tests as a provocation and warned of complete destruction of bilateral relations if Moon continues with what she described as slander of North Korea.
- Tripura civic polls announced, voting on November 25
- Tripura: TMC leader Sushmita Dev’s convoy attacked, workers beaten
- Assam reports 384 new COVID cases, 4 more fatalities
- In Shillong, black flags and black balloons mark protest against fuel price hike
- Khanapara Teer Result today: Winners of Khanapara Teer for October 22
- Shillong Teer Result today: Check winners of Shillong Teer for October 22