Orange, California (AP): Police say a shooting at a Southern California office building has killed four people, including a child, and the suspected shooter was wounded by police.
The incident happened at around 5:30 pm on Wednesday at a two-story office building in Orange, south of Los Angeles.
Police Lt. Jennifer Amat says shots were being fired when officers arrived and officers shot the suspect, who was taken to the hospital in unknown condition.
She says the victims also included one person who was wounded. Other details are unclear, including a motive for the attack.
- Manipur: Bollywood actor Randeep Hooda marries Lin Laishram in Imphal
- Women’s rights in the balance as India weighs criminalising marital rape
- Nagaland: Water supply halted in Kohima after one found dead in reservoir
- Northeast Petroleum Union calls off strike after govt discussion
- Violence or poverty? The stark choice for many women
- Shillong Teer Result today: Check winners of Shillong Teer for November 29