Pakistan Prime Minister Imran Khan had a brain fart moment that was recently broadcast on live television and has now gone viral.
The Prime Minister of Pakistan addressed the nation Thursday night, where he explained the political situation in the country after Wednesday’s Senate elections, suffering a setback at the hands of the opposition.
He slammed the Election Commission of Pakistan (ECP), questioning its responsibility and saying that he will be seeking a vote of confidence from the Parliament.
But what got the most attention during the entire speech was a rather unusual thing, a brain fart moment.
Pakistani journalist Naila Inayat posted a video of the Pakistan Prime Minister forgetting what he was saying mid-sentence, which went viral. Watch the video below:
During his speech, Khan said, “Vote for me if you want. I am fine to sit on the opposition benches. Fine by me. I am not power-hungry.” A session of the National Assembly has been summoned for Saturday where the PM will seek a vote of confidence from the Parliament.
- 26,964 new COVID-19 cases in India, active load lowest in 186 days
- Meghalaya: Man kills wife, then self, 6-month-old baby found alive
- Assam reports six more fatalities, 441 new COVID cases
- Zee Entertainment, Sony India to merge; Punit Goenka to lead
- Assam: ‘Cattle smuggler’ killed, BSF jawan hurt in gunfight along Indo-Bangla border
- WHO chief thanks India for decision to resume COVID-19 vaccine export