Tesla Inc and SpaceX chief Elon Musk is no longer the richest man in the world. The automaker’s net worth fell by $15.2 billion as Tesla’s shares slid by 8.6% on Monday, said reports.
This comes after Musk’s weekend tweet that the prices of cryptocurrencies Bitcoin and Ether “do seem high.”
He is now worth $183.4 billion, which is down from a peak of $210 billion in January.
With the downfall in Musk’s net worth, Amazon’s Jeff Bezos has once again reclaimed the position of the world’s richest person, even after his net worth fell by $3.7 billion to reach $186.3 billion on Monday.
- Webb detects smallest main belt asteroid by chance: NASA
- Ultra-processed foods linked to increased cancer risk: Study
- Former Manipur footballers excited for tri-nation meet in Imphal
- How Nepalis’ love of momo threatens endangered wild water buffaloes
- No more holding my pee: LGBTQIA+ campaign in Assam seeks safe toilets
- This is the safest seat on a plane, as per an aviation expert