A leaked audio clip of Hollywood actor Tom Cruise lashing out at fellow crew members on the set of ‘Mission Impossible 7’ has gone viral on social media. The actor lost his cool after noticing violation of COVID-19 protocols on set and threatened to fire the alleged violators.
The rant, which was leaked to The Sun, went on for around 2 minutes where the actor can be heard dropping f-bombs and yelling “If I see it again, you’re f***ing gone.”
According to reports, the actor and producer of the Mission Impossible franchise noticed two crew members standing in close proximity to each other on a computer monitor.
The actor refused to accept any apology and warned that the movie will not be shut down because of such behaviour by the crew.
The clip ends with him saying, “Am I clear? Do you understand what I want? Do you understand the responsibility that you have? Because I will deal with your reason. And if you can’t be reasonable and I can’t deal with your logic, you’re fired. That’s it. That is it.”
The 7th installment of the Mission Impossible franchise was in production when the first wave of the COVID-19 pandemic hit. And it was one of the first movies to resume filming when restrictions were eased. The film, directed by Christopher McQuarrie, is set to release on November 19, 2021.
- Assam CM inaugurates, lays foundation for Rs 545-cr projects
- Navy’s car expedition covering ‘entire coastline’ flagged off from Kolkata
- What the stars do not have in store for you, as per your horoscope
- Bangladesh MP bats for border hospitals on lines of border haats
- Assam: APSC conducts CCE (Preliminary) exam in 31 districts
- Mizoram poll officials to visit Tripura over Bru migrants names deletion