Agartala: A year after being terminated from their jobs, the 10,323 sacked teachers on Wednesday held a mass gathering and protest rally demanding immediate alternative jobs in various Group-C and Group-D vacancies of government departments.
Speaking with reporters, Bijoy Krishna Saha, leader of Joint movement Committee (JMC) a body of the terminated teachers, said, “Today marks a year of our termination but we are yet to receive any official termination letter from the education department.”
Watch the video below:
- Security forces apprehend one militant in Manipur
- What improved survival chances in COVID-linked black fungus cases?
- Govt draws flak over appointment of party worker as officer in CMO
- Practice yoga at least 5 minutes a day, says Sarbananda Sonowal
- COVID-19 booster dose not central theme at the moment: Govt
- Vishwakarma Puja 2021: Wishes, greetings and significance