Agartala: Delimitation has been a hotly-contested topic across the country and for various reasons. In Tripura, however, it has taken a different turn. A recent statement of TIPRA Motha Central Working Committee member and founding Chairman Pradyot Kishore Manikya Debbarman stirred a new debate over the delimitation of assembly and Lok Sabha constituencies most likely to take place in 2026.
But first, let us explain what Delimitation means. The Election Commission of India......
- Nagaland hosts 9th edition of Northeast Leaders Connect held
- Mizoram Election Results 2023: LIVE Blog
- Meghalaya: Hills Festival 2023 wraps up with eclectic cultural celebrations
- It is time we discussed the impending Deepfake apocalypse
- Sikkim flood: Govt begins process of issuing death certificates for missing persons
- Brahmaputra Valley Film Festival to begin on Dec 14: See details here