Tripura is not known for many industries or avenues for self-employment, yet, Swapan Debnath has carved a niche for himself in one of India’s most well-known small-scale industries: eggs.
But why eggs? Because one of the......
- PETA India seeks changes in Wild Life Bill to prevent elephants ownership
- All you need to know about ‘binge-eating disorder’, more common than many realise
- Nepal polls: Rise of two new parties ends monopoly of traditional forces in Madhes region
- Over 2,900 communal violence cases registered in India in last 5 years
- India will steer celebration of International Millet Year 2023: PM
- India home to diversity of faiths; will continue to encourage it: US