Agartala: Tripura reported 34 new COVID-19 infections on Tuesday, taking the caseload to 1,00,697, while one more coronavirus death took the toll to 916, a health official said.
The state had reported 13 new cases COVID-19 cases and two deaths on Monday.
A total of 3,541 samples were taken up for COVID-19 testing on Tuesday, out of which 34 tested positive with a positivity rate of 0.96 per cent, State Surveillance Officer Dr Deep Debbarma said.
The state now has 596 COVID-19 active cases, while 99,117 people have recovered so far.
Altogether 68 coronavirus patients have been migrated to other states.
- SC mobile app 2.0 launched, law officers can view court proceedings real time
- Tripura ex-CM Biplab Deb demands ASI circle office to boost tourism in state
- Pak Rangers capture BSF jawan who crossed over IB inadvertently
- Manipur film archivist Johnson Rajkumar honoured in Mumbai
- Bhupendra Patel to continue as Gujarat CM; oath-taking ceremony on Dec 12
- Over 13 MT of coal illegally mined: Meghalaya HC