As per a previous order, curfew was imposed in areas under 10 civic bodies, including Agartala Municipal Corporation (AMC), till 5 am on July 3. Now, the new order will be effective from July 3 to 6 am on July 10 in AMC and eight other civic body areas.
The corona curfew will be in place in areas under AMC, Ranirbazar Municipal Council, Jirania Nagar Panchayat, Udaipur Municipal Council, Kailashahar Municipal Council, Panisagar Nagar Panchayat, Khowai Municipal Council, Dharmanagar Municipal Council and Belonia Municipal Council till 5 am on July 10.
Belonia Municipal Council was added under the new corona curfew order. Restrictions have been withdrawn from Kumarghat Municipal Council, Kamalpur Nagar Panchayat and Sonamura Nagar Panchayat areas.
In addition, the district magistrates concerned may impose curfew in places where it is necessary.
All departments have been instructed to conduct training programmes in compliance with the COVID-19 rules. In addition, the administration has allowed the opening of all training centres.
Shops and markets will be open in the areas under curfew from 6 am to 2 pm. However, gyms, shopping malls, cinema halls, swimming pools, beauty parlours, salons, and parks will remain closed.
Meanwhile, a total of 409 people tested positive for the novel coronavirus in the last 24 hours, while two more persons succumbed to the virus taking the death toll to 682 so far. Currently, the state has 3,464 active cases.
- Assam school boys assault pregnant teacher over ‘complaint’ to parents
- Ronaldo leaves ManU by ‘mutual agreement’. Why wasn’t he sacked?
- Garena’s Free Fire Max Redeem Codes for 30 November, 2022
- Cong names candidate from Siaha seat for Mizoram Assembly polls
- Toyota Kirloskar Motor’s vice chairperson Vikram Kirloskar dies
- Nagaland gets Plan A, B, C as seven Eastern Naga tribes snub Hornbill