Agartala: The coronavirus cases in Tripura have risen to 1,441 with another 39 persons testing positive for the virus.
With this the active cases now stand at 287 and 1,132 discharged so far.
A total of 1325 samples were tested on Thursday, of which 39 persons tested positive. These include 18 from West district, six each from Sepahijala and North district, five from Dhalai, one each from South district and Gomati district.
Taking to twitter, chief minister Biplab Kumar Deb wrote, “Today out of 1325 samples tested for COVID-19, 39 people found #POSITIVE. The count includes: West Dist: 18, North Dist: 6, Sepahijala Dist: 6 Dhalai Dist: 5, Khowai Dist: 2, South Dist: 1, Gomati Dist: 1 #TripuraCOVID19Count.
Law minister Ratan Lal Nath said presently, 248 persons are undergoing treatment in different COVID care centres in the state, while 1,146 persons have been discharged after they recovered from the virus.
Presently there are 325 persons in facility quarantine and 4,794 persons in-home quarantine as on Thursday.
A total of 68,486 samples have been collected of which 67,217 have been tested. The test per million rate now stands at 16,814 samples per million, while the recovery rate stands at 82 per cent with 0.07 is the mortality rate. The state has 25 containment zones in the state.
- Budget: FM gives Rs 35,000cr outlay for energy transition, net zero goals
- Meghalaya 2023: Joined NPP to work for development, says Marthon
- Why making phone calls can be good for young people’s wellbeing
- Meghalaya 2023: Is it James Sangma vs Rupa Marak in Dadenggre?
- Tripura 2023: Rebel BJP MLA attacked day after quitting party
- Garena’s Free Fire Max Redeem Codes for February 1, 2023