Agartala: The coronavirus cases in Tripura have risen to 1,441 with another 39 persons testing positive for the virus.
With this the active cases now stand at 287 and 1,132 discharged so far.
A total of 1325 samples were tested on Thursday, of which 39 persons tested positive. These include 18 from West district, six each from Sepahijala and North district, five from Dhalai, one each from South district and Gomati district.
Taking to twitter, chief minister Biplab Kumar Deb wrote, “Today out of 1325 samples tested for COVID-19, 39 people found #POSITIVE. The count includes: West Dist: 18, North Dist: 6, Sepahijala Dist: 6 Dhalai Dist: 5, Khowai Dist: 2, South Dist: 1, Gomati Dist: 1 #TripuraCOVID19Count.
Law minister Ratan Lal Nath said presently, 248 persons are undergoing treatment in different COVID care centres in the state, while 1,146 persons have been discharged after they recovered from the virus.
Presently there are 325 persons in facility quarantine and 4,794 persons in-home quarantine as on Thursday.
A total of 68,486 samples have been collected of which 67,217 have been tested. The test per million rate now stands at 16,814 samples per million, while the recovery rate stands at 82 per cent with 0.07 is the mortality rate. The state has 25 containment zones in the state.
- Assam: Rounak Ali Hazarika to be grilled in disproportionate asset case
- Khanapara Morning Teer Result today: Winners of Khanapara lottery for October 18
- Shillong Morning Teer Result today: How to check winners of Shillong lottery for October 18
- Mizoram youth disfigures BTS banner, apologises after threat of legal action
- Active COVID-19 cases lowest in 221 days
- Prominent personalities request B’desh PM to act against vandals