Scorecards can be viewed on the official website of the Tripura Board of Secondary Education, besides third-party portals. Read on for more details
Agartala: The Tripura Board of Secondary Education (TBSE) announced the results of the Class XII (Arts and Commerce) exams at 9 am on Thursday.
The exams were conducted from March 1 top April 3 this year. Around 27,000 students had appeared in the exams.
Tanusree Biswas, of Chandrapur Colony HS School, Udaipur topped the merit list with 451 out of 500 marks.
The complete list of this year’s toppers is as follows:
1. Tanusree Biswas, Chandrapur Colony HS School (451/500)
2. Sotrav Sarkar, Belonia Vidyapith HS School (450/500)
3. Jhimi Paul, Sishu Bihar HS School (449/500)
4. Debanjali Deb, Sishu Bihar HS School (443/500)
5. Tanuja Saha, Ranigunj Girl’s HS School (440/500)
6. Joyshri Datta, Matai Class XII School (438/500)
7. Bipasha Datta, Betaga HS School (436/500)
8. Swarnali Roy, Dharmanagar Govt Girl’s HS School (436/500)
9. Richa Datta, Chebri Govt Class XII School (435/500)
10. Prasanta Das, Paschim Pilak HS School (433/500)
11. Abhishek Chakraborty, Kamini Kumar Singh HS School (432/500)
How to check the results on websites:
Follow this simple step:
Step 1: Keep your credentials ready, including your roll number and enrolment number.
Step 3: Click on the name of the examination ‘High Secondary Examination (H.S + 2 Stage), Science- year 2019.
Step 4: Enter your ‘Roll Number’, enrolment number and click ‘Submit Button’.
Step 5: Your 2019 HS result will appear on the screen.
Step 6: Download the scorecard and take a print out for future reference.
Candidates can also check their results via SMS; candidates have to type TBSE12 <space> their roll number and send it to 54242 or 7738299899.
Earlier, results of Science stream were declared on May 21. A total of 3,358 students appeared, out of which 2,987 (88.9%) cleared the exams this year. Last year, the pass percentage was 84.32%.
The Tripura Board of Secondary Education was established in 1973 by an Act (Tripura Act number 12) called Tripura Board of Secondary Education Act 1973 passed by Tripura Legislative Assembly.