Agartala: The Tripura Board of Secondary Education (TBSE) has announced the results of Class XII (Science) board exams.
A total of 3,358 students appeared, out of which 2,987 (88.9%) cleared the exams this year. Last year, the pass percentage was 84.32%.
Nilanjan Deb of Netaji Subhash Vidyanekatan, Agartala topped the merit list with 485 out of 500 marks. Four students from Umakanta Academy, Agartala (the oldest higher secondary school in the state) grabbed the places between 4th and 7th in the ‘top 10’ list.
This year’s toppers are as follows:
- Nilanjan Deb, Netaji Subhash Vidyanekatan (485/500)
- Akash Majumder, Belonia Govt English Medium HS School (472/500)
Arnab Chowhan, Sishu Bihar HS School (471/500)
Abir Debnath, Umakanta Academy (470/500)
Subham Banik, Umakanta Academy (469/500)
Sagar Paul, Umakanta academy (467/500)
Supratim Datta, Umakanta Academy (466/500)
Pallab Debnath, BB Institute (464/500)
Birat Debnath, Golden Valley HS School (463/500)
Krishnendu Saha, Udaipur English Medium HS School (463/500)
Rismita Dhar, Dharmanagar Govt Girls’ HS School (463/500)
Punit Debnath, Chandrapur Govt HS School (462/500)
How to check the results on websites?
Follow this simple step:
Step 1: Keep your credentials ready, including your roll number and enrolment number.
Step 2: Visit the official website of the Board of Secondary Education, Tripura, www.tripuraresults.nic.in, or third-party websites such as www.indiaresults.com and www.examresults.net.
Step 3: Click on the name of the examination ‘High Secondary Examination (H.S + 2 Stage), Science- year 2019.
Step 4: Enter your ‘Roll Number’, enrolment number and click ‘Submit Button’.
Step 5: Your 2019 HS result will appear on the screen.
Step 6: Download the scorecard and take a print out for future reference.
Candidates can also check their results via SMS; candidates have to type TBSE12 <space> their roll number and send it to 54242 or 7738299899.
- Guwahati pedals for change with Mountain Bike race
- Bharat bandh fails to evoke much response in Tripura
- Meghalaya entrepreneur receives special gift from CM Sangma
- Nagaland reports 17 new COVID cases, 1 more fatality
- NSCN(IM) invited to Delhi to continue talks: Nagaland CM
- Naga leader murder: JAC calls for 48-hr strike, Manipur govt seeks more time to meet demands