Elon Musk has changed his name on Twitter after the head of Chechen Republic Ramzan Kadyrov called him ‘effeminate’ and asked him to pump up his muscles.
Referring to Elon as ‘Elona’, the Kremlin ally lashed out at Musk a day after the tech billionaire challenged Russian President Vladimir Putin to a one-on-one fight to stop the Ukraine war.
Elon Musk shared a screenshot of Chechen leader Ramzan Kadyrov’s Telegram post on the microblogging platform and soon changed his name on Twitter to Elona Musk.
Ramzan Kadyrov also cautioned Musk not to compare his strength to Putin’s. “Elon Musk, a word of advice. Don’t measure your strength against that of Putin,” he wrote in the post. “Vladimir Vladimirovich will look unsportsmanlike when he beats the hell out of you, a much weaker opponent,” he added.
He then suggested that the Tesla and SpaceX founder train at the Russian Special Forces University, Akhmat Fight Club and the Chechen State Television and Radio Broadcasting Company to prepare for the fight with Putin.
“You will return from the Chechen Republic a completely different person Elon, that is, Elona,” Ramzan Kadyrov concluded the post.
In response to this Musk’s alter-ego wrote, “Thank you for the offer, but such excellent training would give me too much of an advantage. If he is afraid to fight, I will agree to use only my left hand and I am not even left-handed.”
Elon Musk has shown support to Ukraine and earlier sent Starlink terminals to the war-hit country to keep internet services up and running.
- Meghalaya govt took Rs 1,500 cr loan to distribute to farmers ahead of elections: BJP
- Mamata did not get chance to speak at G20 virtual meet chaired by PM: Official
- India reports 210 fresh COVID-19 cases
- Anti-CAA protest: Northeast’s apex students’ body to observe ‘Black Day’ on Dec 11
- Assam: Karimganj to host 5-day film festival
- Meghalaya gives 45-day extension to panels on border dispute with Assam