Netflix is returning with the world’s favourite dystopian K-drama Squid Game with a sequel to the first season which ranked at the top in at least 90 countries, making it the most-watched web series in the world, on the OTT platform.
The second season of the web series has been confirmed setting Twitter and other social media platforms abuzz with discussions about it. The series director Hwang Dong-hyuk shared the news at a red carpet event saying that there has been a lot of demand and love for a second season and there ‘indeed’ will be a second one.
Hwang Dong-hyuk also said that it may be too early to spill out specific details about the next season but he said that he is currently planning the process of filming the next season.
In October, Squid Game director Hwang Dong-hyuk, in an interview with CNN, shared that he had left some things open to discuss in the episodes.
Here’s what Netizens have to say about Squid Game season 2:
- Centre allocated Rs 1,237 cr to Nagaland: Tudu
- Garena’s Free Fire Max Redeem Codes for 6 December, 2022
- Discussion on child protection in Assam Assembly soon, says Speaker
- Ambedkar’s struggles gave hope to millions: PM Modi
- Hockey World Cup: Trophy tour to have stoppages in Imphal & Guwahati
- Oxford Word of the Year is self-indulgent ‘goblin mode’