South Korean actor Kim Mi-soo, known for her role in the series Snowdrop, passed away on Wednesday at the age of 31. The cause of her death has not been revealed yet and the family is in shock. Her funeral will be held at the Taeneung Sungsim Funeral Home.
Kim Mi-soo’s agency Landscape Entertainment confirmed her death, also requesting fans to not believe or spread speculative rumours over the cause of her demise.
“We are relaying sorrowful and heartbreaking news. Kim Mi Soo suddenly passed away on January 5. The bereaved family is currently very heartbroken by the sudden mournful news,” read the statement.
“As per her family’s wishes, the funeral will be held quietly in private. Please wish for Kim Mi Soo to rest in peace, and once again, we offer our deepest condolences to the deceased,” the statement read further.
Kim Mi-soo was known for her work in Lipstick Revolution and Kyungmi’s World. She also appeared in the famous drama Hi Bye, Mama! and recently gained attention for her portrayal of a student activist Yeo Jung-min in JTBC’s Snowdrop.
Here’s how netizens are reacting to the untimely death of the actress:
- ‘Operation Snow Leopard’ still on, troops on alert: Army Commander
- How North Bengal dairy farmers changed Sikkim’s milk import ‘ban’
- RIP Subhas Bhowmick: ‘A Bulldozer’, vibrant character, peerless manager
- 60% COVID deaths in ‘third wave’ among unvaccinated: Max study
- Shreyas, Chahal, Warner expected to be top draws in IPL mega auction
- Khanapara Teer Result today: Winners of Khanapara Teer for Jan 22