World’s most famous boy band BTS’ member SUGA – Min Yoongi has tested positive for COVID-19. Their label Big Hit Entertainment announced on Weverse on December 24 that Yoongi had taken a PCR test immediately after his return to Korea on December 23 and has been quarantining since.
SUGA had received both doses of the COVID-19 vaccine and is currently showing no symptoms of the disease and is in good health, following the precautionary measures prescribed by healthcare authorities.
BIGHIT Music further revealed that he has been self-quarantining since his arrival in Korea and has not been in contact with other members of the group since then.
Here’s BIGHIT’s original statement:
Here’s how BTS ARMY wished the K Popstar a speedy recovery:
#GETWELLSOON is the top trend on Twitter today with close to 400K tweets by ARMY.
Earlier BIGHIT Music had announced that the BTS would take an extended holiday and spend time with their loved ones back home this holiday season which will be their first break after tirelessly entertaining fans and spreading love throughout the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Delhi HC sends to SC plea seeking uniform min marriage age for men, women
- Coffee doesn’t give you extra energy. Here’s what happens instead
- Expecting slowdown in Indian economy to 6.1 pc in 2023: IMF
- India condemns terror attack in Pakistan’s Peshawar city
- Scientists working to increase shelf life of millets-based products
- What to do if your kid is biting, hitting and kicking?