Is the Pizza on the google homepage making you hungry? Whys is it there? It’s not just a regular doodle but an interactive game that you’ll love!
Google Doodle is celebrating one of the most popular Italian dishes that is loved by people from across the globe. The doodle game marks the 14th anniversary of the culinary Art of Neapolitan ‘Pizzaiuolo’ being inscribed in the UNESCO Representative List of Intangible Cultural Heritage of Humanity.
The puzzle features some of the most opted for pizza toppings from all over the world. The challenge in the game is to cut the slices of pizza based on the type ordered keeping in mind the requested toppings and number of slices.
The more accurate the order, the more stars a user earns. Go ahead, play now!
- Arunachal: Dy CM holds meeting with APEDA, power department
- Pakistan ‘not completely optimistic’ of Taliban govt in Kabul: NSA
- Changes in IAS rules will up scope for abuse of power by Centre: ex-civil servants
- Entire nation’s eyes on us: Tata Sons chairman to AI employees
- Assembly polls: Public meetings for first phase in UP from Friday
- Meghalaya CM breaks silence over attending R-Day celebrations