Is the Pizza on the google homepage making you hungry? Whys is it there? It’s not just a regular doodle but an interactive game that you’ll love!
Google Doodle is celebrating one of the most popular Italian dishes that is loved by people from across the globe. The doodle game marks the 14th anniversary of the culinary Art of Neapolitan ‘Pizzaiuolo’ being inscribed in the UNESCO Representative List of Intangible Cultural Heritage of Humanity.
The puzzle features some of the most opted for pizza toppings from all over the world. The challenge in the game is to cut the slices of pizza based on the type ordered keeping in mind the requested toppings and number of slices.
The more accurate the order, the more stars a user earns. Go ahead, play now!
- PIL filed in SC challenging Centre’s decision to ban BBC documentary
- UK PM Rishi Sunak sacks Tory party chief over tax penalty row
- Arunachal CM asks BJP workers not to allow ‘money culture’ during elections
- Widows of deceased employee entitled to family pension: Gauhati HC
- Assam: APDCL to hike power tariff by 50 paise per unit from February 1
- Sikkim to see rallies over SC verdict on Sikkimese Nepali