Indian cinema’s most sought after film maker SS Rajamouli’s new film RRR‘s first glimpse dropped online today and Twitterati went bananas! The Ram Charan and Jr. NTR starrer’s 45-second teaser showed impressive visuals and grandeur in each frame giving viewers a sneak peak of what to expect from his next mega movie.
The film RRR will release in theatres on January 7, 2022 in multiple languages across the world. After the massive success of Baahubali series, Rajamouli dedicated over four years of his life to this upcoming period film set in the 1920s which cost around Rs 450 crore in production.
The multi-starrer is a fictional tale based on the lives of freedom fighters, Alluri Seetharama Raju and Komaram Bheem, played by Ram Charan and Jr NTR, respectively. Apart from the two Tollywood superstars, the film will also feature an ensemble cast including Alia Bhatt, Ajay Devgn, Olivia Morris, Ray Stevenson and Alison Doody in important roles.
Here are a series of tweets from the new project’s twitter handle that triggered the #RRRGlimpse trend which has over 200K posts on the social media platform.
On October 29, for the first time, PVR changed its name to PVRRR and will be referred to as PVRRR for the next few months across 850+ screens across over 70 cities.
Here’s how netizens are reacting to the teaser and first glimpse of India’s biggest action drama.
Also read: Shoot of Rajamouli’s ‘RRR’ moving at rapid pace
- India to host Miss World pageant for the first time in 27 years
- What is organic food and how to identify organic products?
- India’s Samudrayaan project on track: Rijiju
- Heatwave conditions likely to continue for 3 more days in Bengal
- Nagaland: 16-yr-old Tenloi Phom secures silver in National school games
- Arunachal athletes battling for life after deadly accident