Sabyasachi Mukherjee, an Indian fashion and jewelry designer, retailer, and couturier from Kolkata, revealed its latest line of ‘Intimate Fine Jewellery’.
The designer’s label received backlash on social media, leaving the brand in a soup, over the new collection’s ad campaign which some believed appeared more like a lingerie ad campaign.
What has particularly perturbed and ‘hurt’ the sentiments of a section of social media users are the Royal Bengal Mangalsutra worn by models in intimate positions and brassiere with the mangalsutra.
Here are the series of ads released by Sabyasachi followed by reactions from Social media users.
- New music! The latest by Ama Lou, Alewya, Tierra Whack and Flohio
- BTS: ‘V’ takes Paris by storm, ARMY can’t cope with his style
- Ambubachi Mela ends, public worshipping resumes at Assam’s Kamakhya temple
- Tripura by-polls: BJP sweeps three constituencies, Cong retains 6-Agartala
- How Yangmila Zimik from Ukhrul built her food brand with just Rs 500
- Active COVID-19 cases in country rise to 92,576