Wondering what’s been good with Apple lately? Here’s what’s new. The tech giant is adding a Polishing Cloth to its line up of launches, and, in the meanwhile, giving netizens the perfect opportunity to poke fun at the brand.
The cloth, made of ‘soft, non-abrasive material’, is available on Apple’s store for ₹1,900. While the polishing cloth comes with the signature Apple logo, it’s very faint and not immediately visible. Even the premium microfiber cloth can be purchased for just a little over Rs 100 each on Amazon.
Apple says that its latest accessory will “safely and effectively” clean any Apple display and that it is compatible with almost all Apple products, including iPhones, iPads and MacBooks, according to the company’s listing on its online stores.
Here’s how netizens are reacting to this new product. Some of these reactions will make you burst out laughing.
- Acts of terrorism under control in Assam: DGP-designate
- Tripura 2023: TIPRA Motha to contest 42 seats; Pradyot opts out
- PM Modi pays tributes to Mahatma Gandhi on death anniversary
- Garena’s Free Fire Max Redeem Codes for 30 January, 2023
- Tripura CPI(M) terms Mabashar Ali a “traitor” for joining BJP ahead of polls
- Mizoram: Myanmar national held with heroin worth Rs 1.39 crore